We'll help simplify, coordinate and organize things in your home or office to create a more peaceful and productive environment. We automate the bill pay process for cost efficiencies and provide a flexible approach to meet your unique needs. We provide Bookkeeping for small businesses as well as personal finance support to seniors, disabled and their families.
Our services are priced competitively and are based on your requirements. Hourly rates apply for initial setup and project work. A monthly retainer is quoted for on-going work depending on the complexity of your situation.
Who Benefits from working with Us?
- Busy Professionals
- Frequent Travelers
- Seniors thru Eldercare Services
- Individuals who lack the time/skills for personal paperwork and consistent bill pay
- Adult children responsible for managing an aging parent's affairs
- Small businesses that choose professional attention to their bookkeeping and record needs
What is a Daily Money Manager?
A daily money manager saves you time and hassle and negotiates on your behalf. Your daily money manager can also refer you to other professionals such as legal and investment advisors. Ultimately having a daily money manager will simplify your life.
Customer Relations at Carrick Consulting, our highest priority is your satisfaction. You are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for you. Superior customer service is the hallmark of Carrick Consulting. We are proud to serve you and work hard to earn your business.
We take special care to understand and to educate on how scams can affect seniors. Please take a few minutes to listen to the following radio broadcast - everyone can learn something from its content!
Why choose Carrick Consulting?
- You can expect the same concern, respect and caring approach that founder Amy Carrick delivers to her own Mother, who relies on her to organize and managing her daily finances and bill pay.
- You can count on our integrity, professionalism and exceptional service.
- Member of American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) and a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
- Bachelors of Computer Science with a minor in Economics from Allegheny College and a Master in Business from University of Pittsburgh.
- 9 years of banking and a total of 25 years experience in business
- Clients report their finances run more smoothly and this means they can be more focused, motivated and productive in the areas they enjoy
Can you contract for on-going work?
From the information gathered, Carrick Consulting can complete a contract that clearly states:
- ongoing services that we will provide and any optional services available on request;
- services that we will not provide;
- fees for our services and billing arrangements; and
- information, documents, and authorizations we need from the client.
The client’s signature on the Contract initiates the services. Further, Carrick Consulting provides a confidentiality agreement whereby no one knows of our role except as approved by the client (or 3rd party contact in cases of cognitive impairment).